Sheepskin is a natural material and has self-cleaning properties.
But do not worry! We have created some extra handy tips to keep them in top condition.
Caring for your Sheepers products
- At first your sheepers may feel uncomfortable and snug, your toes should not curl but touch the ends, they will stretch with wear and soften
- Brush and air regularly
- Remove light spills with a damp cloth and avoid washing regularly
- Follow the care instructions located on the label of your product when washing and drying
- Cool spot wash
- Use a specialist wool shampoo containing lanolin to help maintain the fleece, however not a necessity
- Protective spray can be used however we do recommend checking with the brand you choose
- Do not tumble dry, Do not machine wash, Do not spin, and Do not leave in direct sunlight.
Latex free | Keep out of reach of children
A little comfort tip...
Our Sheepers slippers are made of natural Sheepskin.
Due to the nature of this material, with wear the sheepskin will mould to the shape of your foot and stretch.
We can provide the bands…
Included in this packet is an elasticated band to keep your Sheepers nice and tight, to
maintain comfort around the ankles and so your heel is securely snug inside the slipper.
Roll up the cuff of
your Sheepers slipper.
Place the elastic band around the cuff securely then roll down.
If your slipper
Does not roll up and is glued down no problem, tie the band around the cuff of the slipper for a secure ﬁt!
Make your Sheepers even more comfortable.
GET COMFORT BANDS OR A CARE BRUSH
Aftercare wooden brushes
If you have any questions or if you are unsure about cleaning your Sheepers product,
please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Yes, the comfort bands are free only with a previous purchase from us, an order number must be supplied before you order.
As they are handmade, sometimes by usual wear and tear the slippers can slightly become loose, remove themselves from the sole or just need some extra loving care. This is normal, please remember these are handmade slippers, with handmade soles which are connected by thread to the uppers. It is easily mended and makes it that extra bit special when you can see they are made by hand!
Give us an email ([email protected]) and we will send you the video!
The brushes are great for brushing out your woollen cuffs of sheepskin.