Lambini stone sheepers baby carrier
The Lambini baby carrier is made from completely natural fibres which is important for babies.
Keeps your baby cool in summer and warm in winter.
Added bonus of using the lambswool separately for use of lining the pram or car seat.
Easy to wear and adjust to height. No complicated instructions.
The recommended maximum weight is 22lbs (10kg). Suitable for babies with minimum weight of 3.5kgs (8 pounds).
The Lambini baby carrier conforms to both British (BS EN 13209) and American Safety Standards.
Accompanies an a3 black and copper box gift wrapped.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WEARING
Please ensure the baby carrier is worn correctly you can view information here: http://babyslingsafety.co.uk/
- Easiest way to put the carrier on is to slide it on over your head with straps already done up. Then undo one strap in order to place the baby in the carrier, positioning legs through the leg holes, and finally closing the 2nd strap.
- Shoulder straps to be worn crossed over at the back for safety.(see picture).
- Baby’s head to face inwards until 4 months old. The lambskin to be rolled up to support the babies head at the back and sides for babies under 4 months.
- Baby can face outwards after 4 months old with the lambskin rolled down and the two studs joined.
- Babies legs to be placed through leg holes.
- Adjustable shoulder straps to suit different sizes in parents and babies.
- Adjustable safety side straps to hold baby in place without sliding out.